ads

LATEST UPDATES

Sulli opens up about why she left f(x) on 'Jinri Store' premiere


Sulli opened up about why she left f(x) on the premiere of the 'Jinri Store'.

On the October 25th episode, Sulli was speaking with her manager when she revealed, "I think because I've been active since I was young, there haven't been many people who thought of me as young. There were a lot of scary moments. If they told me to do something, I would, and I didn't even know the reason why I had to."

She continued, "At a certain point, I started to wonder, 'Why do I have to do this?' I don't think it was a good fit for me," referring to her leave from f(x) in 2015.

Sulli concluded, "I was scared and unsure of my future, so I think I tried to protect myself as much as possible. I was trying to protect myself, so there was a sense of urgency. There wasn't anybody to listen to me when I was going through a hard time. It felt like I was just left alone in the world."

Share This :

link

 

Top