ads

LATEST UPDATES

Yabuki Nako, Miyawaki Sakura, and Honda Hitomi talk about halting their AKB48 promotions for IZ*ONE



The AKB48 members shared thoughts on halting their Japanese group promotions for IZ*ONE.

On October 29, the 'Produce 48' girl group held their debut showcase at Olympic Hall in Seoul.

Yabuki Nako, Miyawaki Sakura, and Honda Hitomi will be halting AKB48 promotions for 2 years and a half for the project girl group. Regarding this, Yabuki Nako said, "There are so many things that are different from Japan. There's a difference in the language and there are many unfamiliarities. The members are helping us out. My Korean has improved a lot and I'm enjoying it."

Next, Miyawaki Sakura said, "Japanese fans can be disappointed but fortunately, they're cheering us on. I'll show a good, hardworking side of me through IZ*ONE promotions."

Honda Hitomi said, "There might be some who are disappointed but I want to challenge myself and see how much I can improve during the limited time of 2 years and a half. I hope they can cheer me on."

Share This :

link

 

Top