ads

LATEST UPDATES

How far would CLC go for first place on a music show?



CLC's Eunbin made a daring promise during the group's live 'V' comeback showcase on May 27. 

The girls were excitedly babbling among themselves when the topic of what they would do should they win first place on a music show came up. Seungyeon asked Eubin, "If CLC won first place on a major music program, what would you do [to express your gratitude]?" Eunbin joked, "Just the thought of it makes me happy. If we place first, then I think I'd shave my head," bringing laughter among the other members.

The other members added, "That's our way of saying that we'll work very hard. All seven of us are practicing very diligently.

Well, I guess I should be looking forward to Eunbin rocking a bald do! 

Share This :

link

 

Top