ads

LATEST UPDATES

Seo In Guk talks about getting to play a new type of character in 'Shopping King Louie'



Seo In Guk discussed what he gained through working in 'Shopping King Louie' at a press conference held in Busan. 

At the press conference for MBC drama, 'Shopping King Louie,' Seo In Guk shared, "What I think was the best thing from selecting this romantic comedy-drama is that until this drama, I usually did manly or period dramas, and I wondered when I would get to do this type of acting." 

He explained, "I'm honored to play a character that is so pure, and I am happy to have picked this drama, knowing that many viewers are relating to the character. Thank you for trusting me and choosing me." 

'Shopping King Louie' recently broke its own record of highest TV rating and continues to gain popularity. 

Share This :

link

 

Top