ads

LATEST UPDATES

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min hold wedding photo shoot on their last day of 'We Got Married'



Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min held their wedding photo shoot on their last day of 'We Got Married'.

On the March 7 episode, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young wrapped up their onscreen marriage by taking wedding photos to commemorate the time they spent together. After an awkward moment, the two said, "Our couple didn't shoot a wedding pictorial. Let's do one before we separate."

The couple also returned to the theater they spent time at during their first meeting. They went over some of the skits they did and watched footage they took in the early days of their relationship.

Nam Goong Min said during his interview, "I don't think I'll be able to interact with someone else the way I did with Jin Young," and Hong Jin Young commented, "I'm so thankful. I think he was the best husband and friend. What I'm most regretful of is that I wasn't able to thank him or say I'm sorry when I meant to."

Did you enjoy watching this couple?




Share This :

link

 

Top