ads

LATEST UPDATES

Gil apologizes to 'Infinity Challenge' members and fans for his DUI incident



Leessang's Gil recently apologized to members of 'Infinity Challenge' as well as the viewers and fans for his DUI incident after taking an eight month hiatus. 

On December 30, Gil appeared at LeessangJung In, and Skull's collaboration concert, where he sent his apologies for his past actions. 

Gil said, "I'm nervous. I haven't held the mic in so long. I thought about what I should say hundreds, thousands of times. I missed it. And I'm so sorry. To those who were hurt because of me, and to the 'Infinity Challenge' members who had to apologize so many times because of me, I am regretful.

Leessang Company stated to the press, "The end-of-the-year concert was planned in the beginning of the year and we gave a lot of thought about Gil's appearance. After much deliberation, the agency believed that it was his duty to make an official apology to his fans on a formal stage setting, and Gil also decided to go on stage." 

The agency also revealed that for the past eight months, Gil focused on his music and, although he felt burdened to be back on stage, he decided that it was only right to apologize to his fans who have been waiting for his official statement. 

Meanwhile, Gil was caught for drinking and driving this past April and had his license revoked. In addition, the singer also took time off from appearing on 'Infinity Challenge' to self-reflect.
Share This :

link

 

Top