ads

LATEST UPDATES

Zion.T reveals he's a huge fan of Red Velvet


Zion.T revealed he's a huge fan of Red Velvet as a girl group.

On the October 25th episode of 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', Zion.T opened up about collaborating with Red Velvet's Seulgi for his song "Hello Tutorial". He said, "I'm a majorly big Red Velvet fan."

Zion.T continued, "It's the first time I've ever liked a girl group since I was born. I have a habit of writing songs when a thought comes to mind, so I made songs based on feelings. I thought it would nice to sing together with Seulgi."


Though he's known to be quite tough in the studio, he revealed he was too nervous to be harsh during recording, saying, "To be honest, I was really nervous. I was thinking to myself that I should be less harsh than usual, but I ended up being the same as usual. Seulgi ended up doing multiple times more takes than I did during the 5 hours."

Share This :

link

 

Top