ads

LATEST UPDATES

BTOB's Sungjae says his co-stars helped prepare him for 'Goblin'



BTOB's Sungjae revealed his co-stars helped prepare him for the pressure of the tvN drama 'Golbin'.

At the press conference on November 22, he shared, "I feel a lot of pressure. I felt burdened because a lot more people cheered me on and watched over me more than I thought they would. I think I've naturally melded in as my four co-stars are so comfortable with me on the film set. I feel more comfortable just seeing the eyes of my hyungs and noonas, so I think I'll grow little by little."

The drama tells the story of a goblin who needs a human bride to end his immortality. 'Goblin', also starring Gong YooKim Go EunYoo In Na, and Lee Dong Wook, is set to air starting December 2. 


Share This :

link

 

Top