ads

LATEST UPDATES

Black Pink's Lisa shares her uniqueness + struggles of being a foreign member



At a recent interview, Black Pink's Lisa talked about being a foreign member. 

The rookie idol is originally from Thailand, and also the only foreign member from YG Entertainment. When asked about her struggles in a foreign country, Lisa said, "It's been 6 years since I came to Korea. At first, I couldn't speak Korean at all. It was frustrating how I couldn't communicate. So I received Korean lessons every day and my members also helped me a lot on my Korean."

Lisa also talked about her homeland, and said, "People in Thailand love K-pop. There are many who also desire to become a K-pop singer." To the next question asking how she stands out among the many foreign idols in K-pop, Lisa answered, "I'm usually timid but I try hard to be charismatic on stage. I think this is the unique color I have."

Share This :
Unknown said...


Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google while searching for a similar matter, your site came up, it seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just became alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate should you proceed this in future. Lots of folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers! itunes account login

link

 

Top