ads

LATEST UPDATES

Nam Joo Hyuk is a hot athlete in still cuts from 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo'



Upcoming MBC drama 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' released more still cuts!

Male lead Nam Joo Hyuk, who's turning into a swimmer, shows off his sporty side as he fastly bikes down a road. This scene filmed back on September 12 was the very first scene filmed with Nam Joo Hyuk. The actor shared a comment on this day, and said, "While I was preparing for the drama, I just wanted to come to the set and start filming right away. I studied a lot about the psychology of an athlete who once practiced hard but struggled with traumas. I will try my best and I hope I can be a help in making a good drama."

'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' is set to air in November. How excited are you for Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung's first lead role drama?



Share This :

link

 

Top