ads

LATEST UPDATES

Baek Ye Rin wants to collab with this artist!



Baek Ye Rin appeared on 'Cultwo Show' recently and revealed the singer with whom she wanted to collaborate.  

The DJs said to her, "Last week, even though Seo In Young was right there, Baechigi said they wanted to collaborate with Baek Ye Rin," asking her how she felt about that.

She replied, "I found out about that through the news, honestly.  I want to collaborate, too, but the offer comes to the company first and I find out about it later; they were already collaborating with another person.  I want to work with many different singers, but the company doesn't really let me."

When asked who she wants to work with, she chose without hesitation JungGiGo, adding, "I was a fan before he sang 'Some.'  His voice is so sexy."

Share This :

link

 

Top