ads

LATEST UPDATES

What did Lee Kwang Soo say was Song Joong Ki's charm?



China's biggest video platform, iQiyi, recently released an interview with 'Descendants of the Sun' star Song Joong Ki

One of the questions asked was, "After entering the military, did you have any uneasiness about being unable to promote?" and he replied, "It feels like I got to completely rest during the two years in the military and comeback.  It's not that there wasn't any uneasiness, but I tried to control that uneasiness.  I repeated that a good production was going to find me someday, so I wasn't uneasy.  I think that's why I got to meet a good production like 'Descendants of the Sun.'"

Lastly, he was asked what his charm was, and he replied, "I asked Lee Kwang Soo what my charm was and he told me, 'You don't have charm.'  In my opinion, I think I'm honest, which people might like.  I'm embarrassed."

Share This :

link

 

Top