ads

LATEST UPDATES

Jin Goo relays his thoughts on the conclusion of 'Descendants of the Sun'



Alas, KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' aired its final episode today!

Hence, on April 15, actor Jin Goo posted a thank you message on his Instagram to relay his thoughts on the conclusion of the very popular drama.  He said, "Everybody who spared no love for it for two months, I was very happy thanks to you.  I was able to gather you all through 'Descendants of the Sun.'  Even if I die, I won't die."

He then delighted everybody with cute aegyo in the video!  While shooting hearts at his fans, he said, "I love all, all of you - the viewers who loved 'Descendants of the Sun,' the actors and staff members, and even the reporters who wrote positive things about it. Thank you."


Share This :

link

 

Top