ads

LATEST UPDATES

Kang Dong Won talks about his upcoming movie co-stars Lee Byung Hun and Kim Woo Bin



In a recent interview at a cafe, actor Kang Dong Won talked about other stars, namely Lee Byung Hun and Kim Woo Bin with whom he will act alongside for movie 'Master.'

"The casting of other actors has not been completed yet," he revealed, "but I have been unable to meet Lee Byung Hun and Kim Woo Bin separately yet.  On top of Lee Byung Hun being so much more senior than I, I have never done a full-scale production with a junior before, so I have high expectations for Kim Woo Bin.

"I heard a lot that Kim Woo Bin has such a great personality.  I think it'll be fun filming with him, so I am awaiting our meeting."  Cute, he's like fanboying over a junior already.

This movie will be too explosive in eye candy... There is such a thing! 

Share This :

link

 

Top