ads

LATEST UPDATES

Park Seo Joon is going to give up on dating?



Park Seo Joon held an interview sesh at a cafe in Seoul on November 16 to talk with Newsen following the finale of his drama 'She Was Pretty'.

During the interview, he was asked about dating in real life.  "I don't know.  I'm going to give up," he said.  "I don't think the timing is right at the moment.  Anyway, the work I'm doing right now is more important, and if I keep doing this, I really don't have the time.  I'm even too busy just taking care of myself.

"However, seeing as how I live alone, if I stay up for a few nights, the laundry piles up, washing the dishes gets pushed back, but if I try to do them, my body is too tired to the point of death.  Whenever that happens, I can't tell my parents, either, and after driving myself to do them, I feel shabby.  I do all my housework personally.  That is when I completely feel alone.  I wonder what I'm doing.  Even this morning, I did the dishes that I have been putting off before coming out.  I eat simple meals at home, but I don't do that often."

Share This :

link

 

Top