ads

LATEST UPDATES

Mad Clown and San E parody Drake's 'Hotline Bling' in 'Sour Grapes' MV teaser



OHHH NOOOOO THEY DIDN'T Y'ALLLLLL....did I just see Mad Clown and San E parody Drake's "Hotline Bling" MV??? I think I did...and I almost died...from laughter. 

At first when I saw these two fools 'mad clownin' around (get it??) and stepping like Drake stepped in his "Hotline Bling" MV, I thought, "What are these clowns doing???"

Then I realized that the scene looked awfully familiar. Too familiar. And then hit it me. Their 'fancy footwork' is an homage to Drake's very own fancy footwork in his infamous "Hotline Bling" MV. You work them feet, boys! 

The song itself, titled "Sour Grapes," is a simple guitar-laced track with that sounds playful and lighthearted. Watch the two rappers clown around and admire their fancy footwork in the teaser above! 



Share This :

link

 

Top