ads

LATEST UPDATES

Simon D testifies as a witness for E-Sens and admits partial fault



Simon D stood as a witness for E-Sens, who was indicted under charges of cannabis usage, at his appellate trial held October 13 at Seoul High Court

Simon D put part of the blame for E-Sens's blame on himself, stating, "I'm partly at fault that E-Sens became this way. While Supreme Team was still active, I was working concurrently on my solo activities and busy making a living for myself. I don't think I properly did my duties as a hyung (older male) so I feel bad. Now I have more freedom time-wise and mentality-wise. Even though it may not be often, I will stay close by him, and look after him as more than just a younger brother.

The rapper explained why E-Sens was driven to smoke marijuana. He said, "At the time, he was in a conflict with the label (Amoeba Culture), and he harbored dissatisfaction with the music scene so even though he wasn't drunk, he engaged in extreme behavior. I think smoking cannabis gave him a sense of comfort and security, so he became gradually dependent on it."

Share This :

link

 

Top