ads

LATEST UPDATES

Jo Jung Suk relays his enjoyment of music reality programs



Actor Jo Jung Suk talked about his enjoyment of music-related reality programs in an interview at a cafe on October 14.  As he is known to not only be an actor but also a singer who graces the stages of musicals, perhaps we'll get to see him on some of these programs he likes?

He said, "I don't particularly enjoy watching variety shows.  However, nowadays, I've been enjoying Mnet's 'Unpretty Rapstar.'  The competitors participating in 'Unpretty Rapstar' are extremely individualistic, and the more I watch, the more novel and enjoyable it feels to me, so I actively go watch it."  He mentioned Truedy and Yezi, stating, "They've put on very surprising performances multiple times, so my interest in them is great."

He then talked about 'Superstar K7,' saying, "I am also having fun watching 'Superstar K.' I really like Clara Hong's voice in particular.  I enjoy listening to the songs of Clara Hong that have been released."

When asked if he had any intention to appear on 'Mask King,' Jo Jung Suk replied, "Do I really need to say?" with a smile.

Share This :

link

 

Top