ads

LATEST UPDATES

Baek Ah Yeon is considering going under the knife for double eyelids?



JYP's darling singer Baek Ah Yeon mentioned once again her wish to get some work done, particularly on her eyes. In a recent interview she had with 'My Daily,' the singer admitted, "I'm considering getting double eyelid surgery," drawing curiosity as to why she is debating going under the knife. 

Baek Ah Yeon explained, "I wish I had double eyelids. Every night I wonder whether I should get the surgery or not. I should have gotten the surgery done before going on 'K-Pop Star.

She added, "I think I'll get it done when I'm around 60-years-old. Wouldn't it be alright to get it done then?" bringing laughter. 

When she was told that her monolids are pretty as they are, the singer replied bashfully, "That's not the case when I erase my makeup." 

Aw, we think your monolids are pretty too, Baek Ah Yeon! 

Share This :

link

 

Top