ads

LATEST UPDATES

Kim Young Kwang is sexy with mussed up hair for 'Elle'



That charismatic gaze, that mussed up hair, those full lips... the sexy Kim Young Kwang is in 'Elle's September issue and all girls are going to go crazy trying to nab a copy!

Looking hot and sexy, the actor from drama 'D-Day' posed for 'Elle,' his modeling origins shining through the page.  In the interview, he talked about being a 4-year resident in 'Good Doctor' back in 2013: "In this drama, I'm an operating surgeon.  Just like how a 4-year resident could become an operating surgeon, that much time has passed in real life."

In regards to being cast in 'D-Day,' he stated, "From when I first heard about this, I felt liek this could make quite a good historical mark on me.  Later, I clung to it more, saying I really wanted to do this."

Continuing on, he stated, "I really want to do well.  It's really fun filming.  Every scene takes time, and I wish that we could film them a couple more times.  I feel the ambition to grasp onto it up to the end no matter what."



Share This :

link

 

Top