ads

LATEST UPDATES

EXID's Hani reveals which group she most enjoyed watching on 'Showtime'



The press conference for 'EXID's Showtime' took place at the Yeouido CGV on July 9 where Hani revealed which season of the show she had enjoyed the most.  

She revealed she most enjoyed watching B2ST, saying, "B2ST's season is most memorable.  I think there will be a lot of overlapping parts with us.  I especially enjoyed watching their Q&A portion."  Definitely!  They were hilarious.

LE added, "My friend, B2ST's Dongwoon, was giving me a lot of support when he told me that this program reveals everything fully, so I should be careful," making everyone laugh. She continued, "He encouraged me, telling me to have fun filming."

The first episode aired today!  Make sure you watch.
Share This :

link

 

Top