ads

LATEST UPDATES

Ryu fires back via Twitter, calls Winning Insight M's latest official statement a lie



Following recent official statement released by Winning Insight M, former MR.MR member Ryu fired back via Twitter, asserting that the agency is lying, while assuring fans not to worry too much.

He wrote, "I read the announcement well CEO. I don't know why you would lie, how are you going to handle the aftermath. E.g.) I talked back, [I was hit with] a vinyl file, I refused to record, I was treated equally, and that I exaggerated. I don't know about others, but our fans all know that I'm not the type of person to lie, but everything is going to be revealed soon, so don't worry too much [everyone] and wait just a little bit."

As mentioned in the previous report, Winning Insight recently relayed the news of youngest member Ryu leaving MR.MR. However, Ryu took to Twitter to address his side of the story, revealing that he had to leave the group due to physical assault and issues with the company and contract. However, the agency released a statement of their own to say that Ryu is exaggerating his story.


대표님의 공지글 잘읽었습니다. 정말 뒷감당 어찌하실려고 그런거짓말을 하셨는지모르겠네요 예)대들었다,비닐파일,녹음거부,동등하다 과장한것이다 다른사람몰라도 팬들은알아요 저는 거짓말못하는성격이라는거 곧밝혀질꺼니까너무걱정하지마세요 조금만기다려주세요
Share This :

link

 

Top