ads

LATEST UPDATES

Actress Kim Yoo Jung says she'd like to do a romantic project with Yoo Seung Ho + chooses iKON's Bobby as her ideal type


Actress Kim Yoo Jung revealed she'd like to do a romantic project with Yoo Seung Ho on the March 14th episode of 'Entertainment Relay'.

The rising actress has been making her way from child stardom and was asked which male star she'd like to star in a project with. Kim Yoo Jung singled out Yoo Seung Ho and said, "Didn't he get out of the army recently? I met him when I was really young in the 2008 film 'Do You See Seoul?', but that wasn't a romantic movie."
She also sent a video message to the actor, saying, "Congratulations on your discharge from the army. I hope you show a good side of yourself."
Kim Yoo Jung chose iKON's Bobby as her ideal type as well, explaining, "I like hip hop. I like that kind of rap style. I became interested because he has a good voice, but he's become a big deal now."
Share This :

link

 

Top