ads

LATEST UPDATES

Youngji strongly denies the possibility she and Jackson will ever date



Youngji talked about her laugh, Jackson, and being a KARA member in an interview withOsen!

During the interview, Youngji talked about being a new member of KARA. She said, "I still can't believe it even when I'm promoting. So I feel so great when people see me and say, 'Oh, it's KARA's Youngji'. It's so nice to hear that I'm not just Youngji, but KARA's Youngji. I sleep late recently because I sleep after reading all the letters that fans give me.

In the O-X answer part later on in the interview, she also revealed that she thought she was the least pretty KARA member, that she never once regretted becoming a member of KARA, and that she'd never cried because of the other members.
On her characterstic 'silent' laughter, she said, "If you see me on 'Quiz to Change the World', I laugh with my mouth covered. So many people told me to do that. So I was so uncomfortable. It was so funny, but I was only able to laugh awkwardly. I had a hard time, but now I'm at ease [because of 'Roommate']. I'm really happy."
 
She also talked about Jackson, but denied there was anything there. When asked if she was having a 'some' relationship with anyone, she said, "You can tell by looking around here.. A lot of people are keeping an iron defense around me. I also don't think it's time yet." However, when asked if she sometimes saw Jackson as a man and not just a friend, she answered that she had and explained, "Jackson has a sensitive side. He gets annoyed when you call him cute, saying that he's a 'real man'... But there are times when he acts like a reliable oppa. He carries heavy things for me and takes care of me. I get really touched, but it's only for short times. I don't like him as a man, but like a same-gender friend. The possiblity of us dating is 0. Jackson thinks the same way."

Share This :

link

 

Top