ads

LATEST UPDATES

Leeteuk belatedly thanks those who have supported him after his father's death



On January 5, Super Junior's leader Leeteuk belatedly thanked fans, his family members, as well as his SM family for providing him strength during his time of need. 

In the recent tweet, the idol also mentioned his father and grandparents' death while wishing everyone to maintain their good health. 

He wrote, "It's already been a year since then, I apologize for not being able to thank everyone individually at the time because of the circumstances. For my family who continued to endure through hard times, and my SM family as well as the my members who been a big strength.. Thousands of people who came to give me strength, thank you, be happy and healthy." 


..벌써 1년이란 시간이 흘렀습니다 그당시 정황이 없어 일일이 감사의 인사드리지 못해서 죄송했습니다 힘든기간 장 버텨준 가족들 그리고 sm식구들 큰 힘이된 우리멤버들..천여명의 많은 분들께서 힘을 주러 오셔서서 감사드립니다 모두 행복하시고 건강하세요
Share This :

link

 

Top