ads

LATEST UPDATES

Kim Woo Bin reveals the shower scene in 'The Technicians' was included as fan service



Actor Kim Woo Bin revealed why he had a shower scene according to the director of the movie, 'The Technicians,' during a recent press conference held on December 16 at Seoul Lotte Cinema World Tower. 

When talking about the shower scene, the actor revealed, "When I first read the script, I saw that there was a shower scene. When I thought about it, I couldn't understand why there was a shower scene. When I asked the director, he told me that it was a commercial scene. He said that it was a scene for the fans." 

Kim Woo Bin continued, "So I felt obligated and worked out really hard in the beginning.However, the more I filmed, the more the shower scene kept getting pushed back, so even when I was supposed to worry about other things, I had to work out. I thought that I was overlooking more important things so I gave up [working out] in the middle.

Meanwhile, the movie 'The Technicians' featuring Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo is to premiere in theaters on Christmas Eve!


Share This :

link

 

Top