ads

LATEST UPDATES

Kahi announces her departure from Pledis Entertainment



Former After School member and now solo artist Kahi will be departing from her agency,Pledis Entertainment!

On January 19, a rep from Pledis told The Fact, "Kahi's contract recently expired, and she has left the agency.  There was no disharmony.  It ended on good terms.  We think Kahi revealed her stance on Twitter well.  We do not know what activities Kahi will pursue in the future at this moment, but we hope it goes well."

She wrote via Twitter, "It has been 6 years since After School debuted.  That is also the amount of time it took to leave the agency.  You've helped me to realize my dream and raised me when I was lacking, so I'm really grateful to everyone in the Pledis family. Wherever I am, I will work more diligently with a more mature self."

Kahi debuted in After School back in 2009 and graduated in 2012 to pursue her solo activities.  Now, she has left the agency in 2015, leaving fans to wonder what her next steps might be!  


애프터스쿨 데뷔6주년... 그러면서.... 소속사를 떠나는 시기이네요.... 그동안 저의 꿈을 실현 시켜주시고 부족한저를 거둬주시고 키워주신 플레디스 식구 여러분...너무 감사했습니다.. 어디서든 더 발전된 모습으로 더 열심히 노력하겠습니다.!!
Share This :

link

 

Top