ads

LATEST UPDATES

Tablo reveals he once felt burdened by G-Dragon's expensive gift



Epik High's Tablo revealed that Big Bang's G-Dragon goes big or goes home even when it comes to gifting on the December 9th broadcast of tvN's 'Taxi'!

When asked who his most memorable collaboration partner was, Tablo chose G-Dragon, saying, "In the past, I did a featuring for G-Dragon's album. What was good about working with Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) is that after finishing everything, he gives out presents... A very good one. He gave me a very expensive [gift]. To be honest, I was a bit scared of it. Because if it's like that and G-Dragon does a featuring for our album next time, we also have to get him a gift. Unfortunately, we don't make as much as Kwon Ji Yong. I was so surprised because he gave me a gift."

When jokingly asked if it was a car, Tablo laughed as he joked back, "If it was a car, I would have to date Kwon Ji Yong... It was probably the price of a notebook [laptop]."



Share This :

link

 

Top