ads

LATEST UPDATES

Former F.T. Island member Oh Won Bin signs with JIHO Entertainment



It's been revealed that former F.T. Island member Oh Won Bin has signed with JIHOEntertainment as an actor, exciting his fans for his appearance on the small or big screens in the near future. 

While announcing the news, JIHO Entertainment confirmed their support for the rookie actor and vowed to vigorously promote his acting career. The former F.T. Island member had begun his acting career with his appearance in the musical 'The Three Musketeers' before also picking up a role in an MBN sitcom. Since then he's been concentrating on receiving more acting lessons and preparing himself for more roles to take on.

Oh Won Bin stated, "I focused on improving my acting in order to show a better side of me as an actor. Now, I want to work hard as I stand in front of the public so that I can be recognized as a good actor."

Meanwhile, Oh Won Bin is planning on holding a fan meeting in Japan sometime in the upcoming year.


View image on Twitter
[]소속 연예인 JIHO entertainment / OH WON BIN
Share This :

link

 

Top