ads

LATEST UPDATES

Lee Joon reveals his thoughts about his 'Mister Baek' role



During a press conference for the new MBC drama 'Mister Baek' on November 3, Lee Joon revealed the hardships that he's facing for his role.

The actor said, "Honestly, it's really hard. As I was filming, I realized how bad my acting was. I am having trouble mentally." 

He continued, "I seem bright, but I'm not. I don't really talk much either. The side that you see of me on variety shows is just part of who I am, but that is also when I had excessively high blood pressure. It's almost similar in the drama. I play a character who acts without thinking... I forgot all of my past acting. I'm trying to live cheerfully without thinking too much.

As it was previously reported, Lee Joon's character is a second generation chaebol who suffers through people badmouthing him. Though minor employees to the directors of his company refer to him as trash and a roughneck, he has no intention to change their minds or be ashamed. 

Share This :

link

 

Top