ads

LATEST UPDATES

KARA's Youngji talks about her quiet 'uvula laugh' that's grabbing attention



During the press conference for the SBS variety show 'Roommate' on October 10, KARA's Youngji addressed her cute "uvula laugh" that has been grabbing a lot of attention these days. She is known for laughing so wide that her uvula shows yet making no sound--even drooling at times! Netizens can't seem to get enough of her unique laugh.

Youngji said, "A lot of people around me were more worried than I was. They told me to laugh modestly, so I even practiced. However, to be honest, I can't cover my entire mouth with with my hand. My hand goes up after I open my mouth, so there was nothing I could do about it."

She went on, "Still, a lot of people were positive about my laugh after the broadcast went out, so I was able to comfortably laugh. Thanks for looking at my laugh in a good light. Even in the future, I will live well and happily."


Share This :

link

 
⬆
Top