ads

LATEST UPDATES

Hyosung celebrates her birthday + SECRET marks 5 years since debut



Hyosung celebrated two milestones today - her birthday and the 5th anniversary of her idol group, SECRET!

"Really thank you so so much♡" she said. "It's a happy birthday ㅠㅠ I love you all ㅜㅜ thank you everyone♡ I'll live harder than anyone else and cherish every moment >_<"

Her happiness was compounded by the fact that her birthday fell on the same day as SECRET's fifth anniversary!

"Hello <3 already="" babies="" been="" five="" i="" it="" met="" s="" since="" we="" years=""> she wrote. "Who are you all to keep supporting us for this long >w< Whatever your reason and from whenever it may be, thank you so much for being with us~ seriously T^T ... because so many friends gave us strength, we can stay happy until now. I'm always sorry for not taking care of each one of you, but I'm always thankful!"

"Congrats SECRET 5th anniversary♡♡♡" Ji Eun posted. "Because you were with us, we were able to be loved for so long and sing and dance^^ thank you so so much and we love you~~"

Hana also posted her lovingly hand-drawn letter. "Thank u for loving me," she wrote in calligraphy. "Thank you for your love and I love you."





Share This :

link

 
⬆
Top