ads

LATEST UPDATES

G-Dragon says he's aiming for Big Bang to make a comeback this year


Big Bang leader G-Dragon revealed that he's aiming for the group to make a comeback this year at the '2014 AIA Real Life:Now Festival' concert.


YG Family artists gathered for the first night of the festival on August 15 at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium. With their final performance before them, G-Dragon told the audience, "I'm happy to hold a concert at a stadium in Korea and perform outside in the summer weather with you. Next week is Big Bang's 8th anniversary since our debut."



He went on, "It's been a while since Big Bang have released an album. I've been busy playing instead of working hard producing, so we couldn't. I apologize. Anyway, I'll work hard producing and try my best, so that we can release an album this year."
In other news, Lady Gaga will be performing on the second night of the '2014 AIA Real Life:Now Festival' concert on the 16th.

Share This :

link

 

Top