ads

LATEST UPDATES

K.Will, ZE:A, SoReal, and Kim Kyung Rok to sing congratulatory songs at V.O.S' Choi Hyun Joon's wedding



K.Will, ZE:A, Kim Kyung Rok, and SoReal will sing the congratulatory songs and Insooniwill officiate at V.O.S' Choi Hyun Joon's upcoming wedding ceremony!


His agency Star Empire stated on the 16th, "A lot of his K-pop sunbaes and hoobaes will be attending Choi Hyun Joon's wedding ceremony... Insooni will officiate, singer Kim Won Joon will host the reception, and K.Will, ZE:A, Kim Kyung Rok, and SoReal will sing the congratulatory songs."

Choi Hyun Joon shared, "Insooni sunsengnim, who is a role model to many hoobae singers and has been a big inspiration to me as well, will officiate [my wedding ceremony]. We came to know each other through 'Show Survival' and V.O.S' solo concert in 2007, and I requested for her to be the officiator... I am sincerely thankful."

"As it is my first time getting married, I am so nervous and even though I am still learning the ropes, I will adjust well and make unforgettable memories. As much as my occupation is a singer, I will lead a fun wedding ceremony atmosphere in the style of a concert with a 5-member band."

Choi Hyun Joon previously announced that he will tie the knot with his girlfriend, who is a model and businesswoman in the fashion industry, last December and the two also welcomed their son into the world this past February. The couple will marry at a wedding hall in Daechidong in Gangnam, Seoul on May 18.

Share This :

link

 
⬆
Top